Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A Few of My Favorite Things: A Free Pedicure

Several Months ago Herbal Essences had a promotion, if you bought two of the specially marked bottles of their shampoo or conditioner you could send off for a free manicure or pedicure. I gladly purchased some and sent off for mine.

I finally got all my ducks lined up and went to the wonderful spa in a adjoining town. It was wonderful. I was in heaven. What a nice thing. Of course this offer is not available now but in the future....there will be other offers and I will try to keep you informed. This spa pedicure would have cost me $40.00....WOW!

Here is the final results...nice huh? I love my toes to feel pretty.
And this my friends....Works for ME!!!




1 comment:

Karen and Gerard said...

Very pretty toes there! I have a big thick nail on my big toes that is hard to cut and has curved to the side somewhat. Maybe I should consider a pedicure.

Related Posts with Thumbnails