- Made with 99+% natural and naturally derived ingredients
- Free of ammonia, bleach and phosphorous
- Not tested on animals
- Packaged in recyclable bottles
- Safe for plumbing and septic systems
- Available at your local grocery and drug stores, and mass retailers like Target and Wal-Mart
- Found alongside respective products in the cleaning aisle (i.e., Nature's Source™ Natural Glass & Surface Cleaner by Windex® is with the glass cleaners)
- The Nature's Source™ Natural Glass & Surface Cleaner is suggested to retail for $3.69, while the Natural Bathroom, All-Purpose and Toilet Bowl Cleaners are suggested to retail for $3.49
- Partnered with the Environmental Protection Agency's "Design for the Environment" program (more on this in The Inside Scoop)
- Online at naturessourcecleaners.com – visit the site today for more information on the entire line
They also provide tricks and tips for how to "go green" and also get a cleaner home.
And thanks to the sponsors at bzzagent I got to try these products for free and I love using them. The scent is so light and fresh and it makes my whole home smell like springtime
If you aren't familiar with bzzagent it is a word of mouth organization that will send you products to sample in return for spreading the word about the new products. It's easy, you sign up, joining campaigns and they send you product samples and all you have to do is report back to them what other people and what you thought about the product. It's a fantastic company and concept!
1) Mandatory to enter(one entry): Follow my blog (on the left side column), and if you are not a blogger please check out their site and come back and tell me something you learned about this product that I didn't already mention. Leave me a comment below to let me know which you did.
2) For a second entry, leave me a comment with your email address and ask to sign up for bzzagent and I will send you an email to sign up. I will check to see if the sign up was done. It's a great company, I would highly suggest it!
3) For a third entry, blog about my giveaway and leave a link back to your blog in the comments below. I will be checking the links.
US entries only, sorry
NOTE: If either your email is not visible either in the comment of in your profile Or if you do not follow the entry directions your comment will be deleted.
Deadline to Enter: Saturday, March 25, 2009 at 12pm noon EST.