Another Binder Method: http://laurawilliamsmusings.blogspot.com/2007/07/lauras-couponing-and-refunding-hints.html
Still Another Binder Method: http://blog.handmadebycole.com/2009/03/more-deals-this-week.html
This is just a few ideas to get you creative juices flowing.
I use the Binder Method to store my coupons that are not specified for a specific sale.
I use a manila envelopes containing: One for each store with a print out of sales and coupon match ups matching coupons
DO NOT TRY TO CUT OUT EVERY COUPON! You will drive yourself crazy!
When you first start collecting coupons it can be VERY overwhelming if you try to cut them all out and organize them....
1. File your Sunday Inserts by dates....FILE THE WHOLE INSERT!
When you come across a coupon match up you can go right to the insert and you can find it easy....
2. You can cut out coupons that you KNOW you might need on a spur of the moment transaction. Things you know you will buy or things you might find in clearance or on sale..having the coupon makes the deals SWEETER! ie: toilet paper, shampoos, conditioner, feminine needs, your favorite salad dressing, etc. As time goes on you will know instinctively which coupons you will need to have on hand.
List of things that you can, with coupon match ups to sales, get for FREE or almost free... So DON'T PAY FULL PRICE FOR THEM! Shampoo Conditioner, Hair Stylers, Body Wash, Deodorants, Soaps, Various Cold Medicines, Toothpaste, Toothbrushes, Diapers, Make-up, Razors (male and female).....
These items can take a BIG chunk out of your grocery budget...so you can see that shopping with coupons can help a lot.
I have found a GREAT blog that has loads of freebies everyday I wanted to share these freebies and the blog....I will try to link to the daily freebies for you so you can share in the freebieness of "The Freebie Blogger!"
Do you know for sure where you will go when you die?
The Bible says you can know 100% that you will go to heaven when you die. How you ask?
1. You must Recognize Your Condition
Romans 3:23 "For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God." This means that NO ONE is good enough to go to Heaven on his (or her) own merit. No matter how much good we do, we still fall short of God's perfection.
Uh oh....that's not good....but read on!
2. You must also Realize the Penalty for Sin
Romans 6:23a "For the wages of sin is death...." This means that just as there are wages (payment) for good, there is punishment for wrong. The penalty for our sin is eternal death in a place called Hell.
Uh oh...still not good...but here comes the good....no...GREAT news!!!
3. You must Believe that Christ Died for You Romans 6:23b ".....but the GIFT of God is eternal life through Christ our Lord." Romans 10:13 "For whosoever (meaning anyone and everyone) shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." This means that Everlasting life in Heaven is a gift purchased by the blood of Jesus and offered freely to those who call upon Him in faith.
If you would like to accept God's gift of eternal life all you have to do is ask God for it in prayer. (realize that it is not mere words that save you, but your faith that Jesus died for you.)
We'll help you word a prayer.
Dear Jesus, I know that I am a sinner. Please forgive me of my sins. Jesus, come into my heart and save my soul from Hell. I believe you died on the cross for my sins and I'm trusting in You, and You alone, to take me to Heaven when I die. Thank you for saving my soul. Amen
If you prayed this prayer please let us know so we can Rejoice with you!