Here are a few:
Romantic Blouse ePattern
1909 “Beatrix” Shirtwaist ePattern
1910s Tea Gown ePattern
These are just a few of the patterns available. She had some girls dress patterns available as well as the undergarment patterns.....:)
Now as neat as the E-Patterns are she also has the regular paper patterns available for order.
Now for the giveaway:
To enter this giveaway you must:
- Be a resident of the United States of America or Canada
- Visit the Sense and Sensibility Website and leave me a comment telling me which of Jennie's e-patterns you like the best.(This must be done for any extra entries to count.) Also, make sure you leave an e-mail address for me to contact you should you win, either on your blogger profile or in your comment.
- Follow me through blogger or subscribe to my feed. (leave a comment saying you did this)
- Follow me on Twitter AND tweet about this giveaway. Be sure to leave a link of your tweet in a comment on this post.
- Blog about this giveaway (link back to this post AND the Sense and Sensibility Website make sure you leave me a link to your post in the comments on this post,
- Subscribe to my feed via e-mail. MUST BE EMAIL SUBSCRIBE! Be sure to leave a comment on this post to get an entry.
Thank you for entering and good luck!