Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Healthy Bread in Five Minutes a Day: Seriously!



I recently visited a good friend of mine and she had been telling me about making 2 loaves of bread a day for her family....fresh, homemade bread, everyday.
She said that it only took her 5 minutes a day, yeah right!

That day, she had used the basic recipe but made a rye loaf.....oh my stars...was it gooood!

She later showed me how easy it was.
You can view a video on how easy the process really is here

She had gotten the recipe for a new book out called :
Bread in Five Minutes a day.

The recipe she used was all white flour, so I wasn't very interested...but the new book that just came out is :
Healthy Bread in 5 Minutes a Day!
Now were talking!

This would make a great Christmas gift for anyone in your family who loves to cook...
If you are interested in this book, check it out here.




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails