Friday, March 6, 2009

Saturday Saving's Roundup-My Publix Shopping Trip!

I got some really good coupon match ups at Publix this week. This is only my second week shopping at Publix. My closest store is not so close...around 20 miles away...but I do go in that direction once a week...so I prepare my list and coupons.

I was able to get $139.39 worth of groceries for ...................drumroll please.............
$29.43.

Here is what I got

4 large boxes of Ritz Crackers
9 bags of Ore-Ida Steam and Mash Potatoes (I love the sweet potatoes)
2 large tubs of Country Crock
2 Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice (Light)
1 Vlasic Relish
2 Helmans Light Mayo
10 Boxes of Banana Nut Cherrios
6-2 liter Publix Brand Soda
1 Gallon White Vinegar
18 Lb Kingsford Charcoal
Pork Chops

I had coupons for everything except the Vinegar.
I got my coupon match ups from Southernsavers.com

I'd say when you can save that much money...you done good

Sorry, no pic....I wuz too tired

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails