Saturday, February 28, 2009

Weekly Savings Round-Up

First Stop Publix.

I am new to shopping at Publix...but I do believe I will be back for sure
You are looking at
$126.26 Retails Worth of Groceries.....And I got them for: $7.87

To see the coup0n matches and sales you can visit southernsavers.com.


This is my Walgreens Run! I did very well at Walgreen's this week as well...Some of the items you can't even see in te pic....just believe me I done good...
I had register rewards from last week to spend and I did 3 separate transactions so I could use them all 3 up. And I filled a perscription...
Final tally: I got $104.33 worth of merchandise and $8.00 perscription
Total merchandise $112.33

My merchandise total was $13.30
Rebates comming ( $10.00)
Gift Card for Perscription ($25.00)
After all is said and done they paid me $21.70 to take home my perscription and this merchandise.
You can refer to this weeks Walgreens post to see some of the coupon matches.

Fun trip to the mall......Smell good.....Feel Soft......Warm Fuzzy...............Priceless!
Coupon for Bath and Body....By 10.00 get 12.50 Free
Victoria Secret Coupon for Lotion.................FREE
Origins Coupon for free Sample of Lotion....FREE
Total paid oop......11.00
Oh What Fun WE HAD!
Oh and did I mention we had free pancakes and free tacos too....yum yum!

TOTAL

We were paid $2.83 this week to take home $267.09 worth of merchandise and had 2 Free Meals!!!!

PRICELESS!

1 comment:

Jen - Balancing Beauty and Bedlam said...

Wow - you did do an amazing job!! I stockpiled this past weeek and just didn't have it in me to have another week like that. My shelves are full, and it feels wonderful, doesn't it? :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails