Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Thankful Thursday:


This is my first Thankful Thursday and it is funny how God works in our lives...but I have been more aware of things to be that I am thankful for.

So here goes.

I am thankful that God in his mercy and grace saw fit to send his only son to die on the cross for my sins so that I may go to heaven and live with him forever.

I am thankful that I have a husband, home, family in a country that allows me to worship the God I love.

I am thankful that God never gives up on me, that he is patient and full of mercy and grace toward me.

I am thankful for this meme that has helped me to stop and think of how thankful I am for so many things.

I am thankful for the privilege of prayer and the gift of Gods words in the Bible.

I am thankful for answered prayers and I am thankful for answered prayers that the answer is no.

13 comments:

Denise said...

Welcome to thankful thursday, so glad you joined us. I enjoyed your sweet thankful list.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to this meme! So nice to read a lot of thankful post here. :)

Dana said...

Thank you for sharing your sweet list.

na said...

Great list and thanks for joining us!

Jennifer said...

Welcome to Thankful Thursday, my friend! We are truly blessed and have so much to be thankful for.

I enjoyed seeing into your thankful heart today.

Happy TT!

((hugs))

Grammy said...

Hi, and welcome to thankful Thursday, I enjoyed your tt post today. family is the #1 blessing we can receive.
Happy tt.

RachaelLeigh said...

I agree with "Grammy" Family is the best! Love ya!

Rachie

Laurie Ann said...

Welcome aboard! What a wonderful list of blessings. So precious. Happy Thankful Thursday!

Jerralea said...

Welcome to TT!

I enjoyed your list of thankfulness. I thank God for them in my own life, too.

Melanie said...

So glad you joined us for Thankful Thursday this week! I enjoyed your list of blessings and find myself thankful for many of the same exact things.

Happy Thankful Thursday!

Unknown said...

Welcome to TT! I found the same thing, that blogging about my thankfulness made me more aware of the many, many blessings that God gives me each and every day.

Have a blessed day!

June said...

Wecome to Thankful Thursday, may you make friends, and may you be
a friend. Great post. June

Marsha said...

Welcome to Thankful Thursday! I'm going to enjoy getting to know you over the weeks to come.

Being thankful, a heart of gratitude is life transforming. Just wait, He will take your breath away.

Related Posts with Thumbnails