Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Thankful Thursday: Salvation


I am so thankful for salvation through Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior.

Talk about the ultimate LOVE!

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

I am not worthy, I did nothing to deserve it, I could never in a million years measure up to be able to go to heaven when I die.

But I am thankful that God sent his son to die for my sins. For everyones sins.

I am also thankful that God has given me and my children the opportunity to go on a missions trip to Mexico. We are excited to say the least.

I would love to share the information about this trip and share with you our journey. You can follow us on our journey on a new blog: The Fields are White Unto Harvest.

I hope you will join us on our journey as we share our Lord Jesus Christ with Mexico.

5 comments:

Denise said...

Such a beautiful post, blessings to you.

Anonymous said...

wonderful post. have a great time in mexico.

thanks for visiting my TT!

More Than Words said...

You're so right. We are so undeserving!!

I'm so thankful for my salvation too!!

Laurie Ann said...

We could never be righteous enough to be worthy on our own. I'm so thankful for my salvation, too. Happy Thankful Thursday!

Lisa said...

Amen and amen!

Related Posts with Thumbnails