Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thankful Thursday: Mercy and Grace


I am thankful first of all for this meme...It really helps me to focus on what I am thankful for on a regular basis and is very encouraging.

I am so thankful for "GRACE" and "MERCY" that God gives me on a daily basis. I am so undeserving. I think of what the Apostle Paul says: The things he should do, he does not and the things he should not do, he does....But God Loves Us anyway. With his grace and mercy we can come to his throne and ask for forgiveness and He will forgive.

I am thankful for the knowledge that when I pray for God's protection on my family...God will provide.

I am thankful for miracles! You can see more of one specific miracle here. You will be blessed.

I am also thankful that my daughters and I have the opportunity to go on a missions trip to mexico. You can read more about this here.

God Bless and Have a wonderful week ladies.
Lynne

4 comments:

Denise said...

Such a nice list of thankfuls, be blessed.

Laurie Ann said...

Great list of things to be thankful for. Enjoy your mission trip! Happy Thankful Thursday!

Anonymous said...

I love your templates. Its really beautiful and I enjoyed your post. Hope you have a wonderful day and hope to read another TT next time.

Sandy said...

What a blessing to be able to go on a missions trip with your children. I would love to do that some day. It would change our lives for sure.

Related Posts with Thumbnails