Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Where Have I Been For So Long!!!?




I am sorry for the lack of post as of late....I have been enjoying the holidays. After that we have been doing some massive cleaning out and moving stuff around in the house....Then I had to get ready to go with my honey on a Bahama Cruise.....

We got a fabulous deal....I mean really good. NCL had a balcony room, 4 night cruise for .......are you ready....$249.00 each person....!!!!!!!

We went with another couple and had a blast....3 islands, and lots of food....lol

It was awesome.

There are some great deals out there right now. We went through expedia.com. Be sure to shop around all the sites....orbitz, expedia and any other you come across...the prices are different and can be different from day to day.

I even heard of some couples getting inside rooms for $99.00 each.....WOW!

Can you say cheap vacation!




Good luck!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

And she went with out me!!

Corrie at "Cents"able Momma said...

Wow...that's a great deal! I'm glad you had fun.

Anonymous said...

good for you! im sure you had a blast.

Related Posts with Thumbnails