Friday, January 30, 2009

Todays Deals at Walgreens


Today was a good day at Walgreens.

First: I got a prescription filled-cost me $8.00
Used my transfer prescription coupon and I got a $25.00 gift card.

Then I turned in my color ink cartage to be refilled for $5.00 with coupon plus there was a $5.00 easy saver rebate to turn in so I will get this FREE!

Then I went over to the candy counter. I picked up 2 hershey bars that were on sale for BOGO with in add coupon...I had a coupon from a sunday insert and so, yes there were FREE!

Then I went back to the section that had car stuff. I picked up a AutoExpressions Vent Fresh Elite Auto Air Freshner. It was $4.99. I will get an Easy Saver Rebate for $4.99 and So It was FREE...Plus you can send in for a manufacturer rebate for $4.99. That means I made $4.99 on this one.

Go here for details on coupons used and rebate forms
Oh and guess what inside the package was a coupon for a FREE Refill for the Air Freshner. How about that!

Total for the day
I made $21.99 shopping at Walgreens.....I love Walgreens

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails