Monday, January 26, 2009

Tackling a New Meme For Parents



My tackle for the Tuesday is a New Meme!

I am so excited. I first was introduced to the "World Of Blogs" about a year ago. I have been learning so much from all the ladies and gentlemen on the "Web". The memes have been a great source of information for me.

I decided that all us Parents need a meme.....

And so....."Friday Show and Tell....The Parents Edition" Was born.

I wanted a place where parents could share with other parents
  • accomplishments
  • awards
  • breakthroughs
  • field trips
  • special moments
  • funny things your child said
  • successful teaching methods or curriculum
Basically, this is an easy thing...don't think of it complicated. We all have things that happen in our week with our kids that we immediately want to share or "light bulb" moments with our kids that we want to share.

This is the place...we can learn so much from each other and encourage each other in this journey with our children.

Here is an example of a post.
This is a story a friend told me....

She was praying with her 3 children who she homeschools and the youngest one was not so much as reverent as maybe he should be.. So, Mom proceeded to explain to the young fella that when we pray to God, we are in his presence...we enter the throne room with God.... She thought about it and said, " Mom, why does God need a throwing room for ?" lol
Precious, Out of the mouth of babes.

Again, I am so excited about this meme. I will start it this friday. I look forward to all you coming back and sharing all your experiences and stories this friday.

Be sure to bookmark this blog!

See you back here Friday!
Related Posts with Thumbnails