Saturday, January 24, 2009

Saturday Savings Roundup


Coupons Pay Off!!! I Promise!!!

IDid fairly good this week on sales....I haven't had alot of time to concentrate on sales and coupons....but..



When I went to Kroger and Walgreens the week they had some clearance baskets out so.........I noted what they had so I could check my coupons at home and try to get some good deals.

I first went to Kroger and they had several hair colors marked down drastically. The Nice and Easy Perfect 10 was marked down from 14.99 to 4.00.
That all by itself is a great deal...but we can't stop there can we?
had two coupons:
$5.00/2
$2.00/1
So I got 3 of the hair colors which =$12.00
Took off the coupons=-$7.00
I got $44.97 worth of hair color for $5.00

I then went to Walgreen...coupons in hand.

The Sunsilk Hairstyling products were $1.09 each (Regular $4.29)
Coupon $2.00/2
I bought 6 products
$25.74 worth of product for .54 after coupons

Also they had clearanced their Biofusion Organics Shampoos and conditioner from $7.99 each to $2.19 each. I bought 8 of these
There was an easy saver coupon $2.00/1
$63.92 worth of product for $1.52
Plus I got a $2.00 RR.....So this all actuall cost me .07 !!!!!!!

All together I got $134.63 worth of product for $5.06
Not a bad day.
Tip....When you see clearance bins....if the items are around 2.00 or 3.00 or less...you can usually find a coupon to match with them to bring the price down, down, down.....




1 comment:

Olivia said...

Wow! What wonderful savings!

I just moved to an area with a Kroger recently, and I am so impressed with their clearance carts. I get so excited when we make trips to Kroger. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails