Saturday, January 31, 2009

Kroger: $102.83 worth of Groceries for $51.01--That like HALF-50% Savings...WOW




I know I need to get better of getting across the coupons I used....Sorry.
Go here and you can see all the coupon match ups and work out your own shopping list from that. Just remember this is the last day of the sale...sorry!

I did 2 om the Mega Event Thingies....so I got $10.00 There.
Plus I had coupons for 2 of the bags of meat balls and got a $2.00 catalina back on these.
I had several coupons for the bath tissue...they ended up costing me .16 per pack of toilet tissue.
The windex is free with the rebate form in last sundays paper...plus there was a .40coupon on it.
The franks hot sauce was like .15 with doubled coupon
I had coupons on the suave shampoo and conditioner and deodrant
I had coupons on the chex mix.

All in all I wanted to share with you but I am sorry I don't have specifics on the coupons and sale match up...I'll do better next time.

Just know this....couponing does save you money and lots of it.

Again just go to this link and do your own matchups.
There were many coupons I did not have....so I could have saved more if you can imagine that!

2 comments:

na said...

Great job! I haven't even looked at my Kroger line-up for this week...but ours goes from Thursday to Wednesday...so I have some time yet!

Penny said...

Great job!

Penny
http://tupelodeals.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails