Monday, October 13, 2008

A Wonderful Day With My Favorite Girls




Today my daughters and I we able to carve out some time in this hectic life to do something fun.
It has been really hard to find time for us to get pictures made all together.

Don't you love the one above...lol just kidding

With my oldest-19 and my youngest 17.....it has been almost impossible.

Well today we did it. We have a precious friend with a really nice camera and most of all....she loves us enough to take out 2 hours of her day to photograph us. Praise the Lord for good friends!!

We had so much fun....it was really nice to play on a playground and get pic made.

When I get them back, I will post some of them.

I just had to share my day......

Now I am going to be with a warm fuzzy feeling...

Lynne

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails