Friday, March 6, 2009

Saturday Saving's Roundup-Walgreens

This week at Walgreen's was really good. I stocked up on Dove Soap and Dove Deodorant...Each of those transactions..
I purchased 8 either soap or deodorant....

on soaps I used the in add coupon making them .99
on deodorants they were .99
Paid 7.92
Got back $10.00 in register rewards.

On several of the transactions I actually had coupons making this deal sweeter.
There is a deodorant coupon 1.50 off two and you can use it on these trial size deodorants.
so this deal went like this

8 trial sized Dove Deodorants @ .99 each=7.92
4 1.50/2 coupons= (6.00)
Sub total $1.92
Got $10.00 RR Back--Can you say deal

I had 7 of these coupons.

All in all I ended up with 34 bars of Dove soap and 14 deodorants

There were many other deals this week that I hit....But this was the best one.

Where did I store all this soap you ask...have you ever smelled this soap....it smells so good, I lined the front of my draws with the soap...like a sachet...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails